The world is getting digital with increasing time. Currently, around 3.8 billion people use smartphones globally, and these numbers are rapidly growing. Countries are advancing towards development by digitizing their current processes.
With the internet everywhere, developing mobile applications to match the demand of technology has become crucial. Therefore, many entrepreneurs are stepping into the mobile app development industry with the help of a suitable mobile apps development company.
Nowadays, we need an application to fulfill even the necessities like ordering food or making a digital payment. Therefore, no matter which industry you’re in, developing a mobile application has become a must.
When we talk about mobile apps, there are many operating systems you can base your application on. However, the two prominent game players of the OS industry are Android and iOS.
Therefore, in this write-up, we will make you equipped to develop your application ideally with any of the eight best tools used for iOS and Android development by many big companies and tech giants.
Eight prominent iOS and Android app development tools:
With a decade of experience as a reputed mobile applications development company, we have amalgamated a list of the eight best tools to develop Android and iOS applications efficiently. Remember, these tools can be used in any field, be it e-commerce, fashion, entertainment, news, or any other mobile app requirements.
So, let’s dive in:
Buddy offers a changeset-based, seamless deployment. Thanks to its wide range of pre-configured and dedicated services and actions, it makes app deployment automation easier.
The incredible tool can build, sign, test, and publish your Android application efficiently.
- Clean and Intuitive UI/UX
- Over 100+ actions
- Integration of Google, AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, and WordPress
- Has dedicated Android actions like Flutter and React Native
- Support for all task managers and popular languages
GeneXus is one of the unique platforms that capture the needs of a user and developer applications suited for the present and future technologies. Thus, a developer working on GeneXus may avoid learning new technology. It allows developers to rapidly evolve in the changing market, adapting to the technological transformations in an agile manner.
- Suitable for multiple-experience applications
- Has an AI-based automatic software generation
- Has the most significant number of support for databases in the market
- Offers deployment flexibility
- Has an all-included application security module
Jamf is dedicated to Apple devices, i.e., iOS applications. The tool enables you to manage, protect and connect Apple’s products, apps, and corporate resources in the cloud. It is a good solution for education and business industries.
- It allows you to configure a VPN with a custom profile
- You can configure WiFi, contacts, calendars, and emails with no hassle.
- Offers great support for emails and chats
Unity Ads is an advertising tool that allows publishers to integrate advertisements made on videos into a gaming application. This is done to increase user engagement in the game. It also offers the highest ARPU (Average Revenue per User) than any global video ad network tool.
- It helps create a positive playing experience
- It is easy to set up
- Without interrupting gameplay, introduce rewarded video ads.
- Offer rewarded video ads to gamers as incentives.
Most mobile apps development companies prefer using swiftic as their iOS tool, thanks to its easy-to-navigate UI that allows every person to create an awe-worthy application.
The tools come with many features that make the application functional and make it attractive to the eyes.
- Publish your application on one of the leading stores, i.e., iOS
- Any business can create a custom application or loyalty program
- Get better customer loyalty
- Send eye-catchy push notifications to reach out to your customers
- Allow customers to call you or send an email to encourage communication with your brand.
Xamarin is one of the most prominent app development tools used to develop hybrid applications. It is a cross-platform app development tool that reuses the business logic layer and data access on all platforms. It is prominently used to create applications based on Android, iOS, and Windows.
- It allows deep linking and application indexing
- It is a mono framework and allows the communication of APIs of mobile apps
- The Xamarin component stores have UI controls, third-party libraries, and cross-platform libraries
- It produces fewer bugs, therefore, offers a better time to market
PhoneGap is a free, open-source mobile app development framework. It is an excellent tool to develop a cross-platform application for your company. So if you need one application that works perfectly on all devices, PhoneGap is your grab.
- It integrates with an array of libraries to enhance web development
- You can develop a variety of mobile applications in lesser effort and time
- Even if you don’t have any special skills, you can still create a great application with PhoneGap
- It has a robust plug-in architecture that allows a developer to extend the functionality of an application
Many prominent mobile applications development companies use Mobincube for its excellent app interface. The easy and interactive interface allows an entrepreneur to develop any kind of application using Mobincube.
You can create applications for education, healthcare, business, entertainment, and much more.
- Allows integration of third-party solutions within the application
- Helps boost sales by creating mobile stores
- Assists in the development of advanced functionalities
- It helps customize even minor details of the application
- Used for updating online content
- Facilitates easy communication with users
The tools mentioned above are some of the most industry-savvy technologies used in the modern-day world to match businesses’ rapidly evolving technology needs.
Most businesses wish to make an online presence but fail to understand which technology will suit them best. Therefore, as an experienced mobile apps development company, we made this list to help product owners decide about their upcoming projects.
You can always turn to a professional for development needs, but it is essential to know how to turn your project into a successful one.